Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Today Sully & I pretty much went on a 3 borough excursion through Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens. We also didn't realize until we met up that we had the same outfit on..we looked like twins, a little embarrassing but we just went with it. We headed to Coney Island, little did we know that the rides only operate on weekends..I haven't been to Coney Island in years & it was seriously depressing to see what it has turned into. I used to go there every summer with my family when I was a kid, now the park is completely EMPTY! After that we drove all over the place & EVERY place we ended up at was closed..we still had plenty of good times nonetheless. We ended the night at mamas empanadas, it was Sully's first time trying them. :) Overall a wonderful afternoon/night filled with lots of laughs.












got em!

Gotta love the honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment