Sunday, December 13, 2009

It seems girls night in is our new ritual for Friday nights, which I'm not complaining because who wants to be out in this freezing cold weather?! Despite being horribly sick I still had a blast, too bad I couldn't make it to Saturday night's festivities. But I can honestly say the friendship connection I have with these 3 girls is remarkable. We laugh, we cry then laugh some more, we tell each other the truth even if we don't want to hear it. Michelle, Vanessa & Sully...I love you guys! I'm mad we still don't have a pic that has all 4 of us in it...I can't wait til PR next month, nothing but tons of laughter & good times.

Lesson learned..Never fall asleep around 4 girls.
He was a good sport though...pink fingernails & all.



Happy Birthday Sully!

Sorry I couldn't make it due to feeling like death, you look BEAUTIFUL


My Loves..I'm glad you guys had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment