Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Closer

Once again last night I suffered from insomnia due to taking a 4 hour nap earlier in the day, so I started watching one of my favorite movies..Closer. I Haven't seen this movie in yearsssssss! If you haven't seen it, I suggest you watch it asap. It stars Jude Law, Julia Roberts, Clive Owen & Natalie Portman who are all caught up in a love triangle..Here are some memorable quotes from the movie.




"Don't stop loving me. I can see it draining out of you. It's me, remember? It was a stupid thing to do and it meant nothing. If you love me enough, you'll forgive me"



"Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words"



"It's a lie. It's a bunch of sad strangers photographed beautifully, and... all the glittering assholes who appreciate art say it's beautiful 'cause that's what they wanna see. But the people in the photos are sad, and alone... But the pictures make the world seem beautiful, so... the exhibition is reassuring which makes it a lie, and everyone loves a big fat lie."



"Oh, as if you had no choice? There's a moment, there's always a moment, "I can do this, I can give into this, or I can resist it," and I don't know when your moment was, but I bet you there was one."


"Lying is the most fun thing a person can do without taking their clothes off..but it's better if you do"


...I think I got a little carried away with the quotes but I couldn't help it, this movie is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment