Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Good girl gone bad?!





Personally, I am not a believer in the whole "Good girl gone bad" epidemic & vice versa. I hate when people blame their past for their current actions. You are supposed to get wiser from these situations..not more promiscuous. We've all been through heartache, break ups..the works. Like I always say "don't give up your own morals just because someone else has none." To be honest, I feel like that's a pathetic excuse and YOU should be responsible for your own actions. As cynical as you may be ladies..don't blame a lying cheating man for you being a gold digger..& fellas don't blame a woman who broke your heart as a way to rationalize being a dog.

Maybe its because I'm a firm believer in karma & love. I think everything is a LEARNING lesson...you learn from positive AND negative experiences. It's how we grow and mature..besides how else are we supposed to know what we what from a man/woman without going through the bad experiences?


No comments:

Post a Comment